Saturday 1 June 2013

Presentation nerves developing...

So presentation on Monday and I am already starting to feel the nerves. I keep editing and changing my presentation and rehearsing in my head what I want to say. Like many other areas of the course I feel like I need more space to fit everything in I've learned..... I suppose that a good thing?!

To put an end to my re-editing I have uploaded my power-point presentation to slide share in an attempt to make it final (although I have already taken it down and re-edited it once!)

Thought I might as well share it now its on line so here it is... 

http://www.slideshare.net/danniweb86/presentation-d-webber

Any thoughts welcome, because lets face it I will keep reading and editing right up until Monday!!

Hope everyone getting on well with our final task!!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Danni,

    I hope your presentation went well (Paula says it did, so congratulations!)

    Congratulations also on completing the course. I hope you feel proud of yourself for achieving.
    All the best,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo.

      I think I said all I wanted to... although far too quickly and with a slight flush!

      I hope yours went well too??

      Yours has been one of the blogs I have looked to when I have been confused, or needed inspiration to continue as you've been so focused, so thank you for sharing your work!

      Can't quite believe it's all over, I still have that nagging feeling that there is some work I should be getting on with...

      Good Luck with your next steps... almost feels like we should have a follow up "after BAPP" blog doesn't it!? Will be strange not knowing what everyone did next.

      Danni.



      Delete